Fruit Koozies

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
      Check this out - what every knitter will want to make for their fruit.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
        I NEED one of these!!!  I wonder if I can figure out the pattern.

        I got back from my Chicago/Philadelphia trip about two hours ago.  I started the second Debbie Bliss cables blanket a week ago Friday and I'm half way done!  So much car and airplane time to knit.  I should go trips more often!  I went to two new-to-me yarn shops last week: The Village KnitWhiz in Glenview, IL and Oh Susanna in Lancaster, PA.  AND bought a ton of Debbie Bliss yarn.  My new fave.