FW: Big Summer Sale at Fun with Yarn

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Yes, I'm an enabler.

      www.funwithyarn.com

      Julie

      ------ Forwarded Message
      From: <Michelle@...>
      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:02:46 -0700
      To: <jkundhi@...>
      Subject: Big Summer Sale at Fun with Yarn

      Howdy Folks,

      Just a quick note to let you know that as of this moment, everything at Fun
      with Yarn is 20% off for a very limited time... the sale ends tomorrow
      (Friday, August 3, 2007) at 5 pm EST. This includes ALL YARN & FIBER on the
      site!

      Please note that the 20% off will not show up when you go through the
      checkout process; instead, I'll manually adjust your total when I send out
      your Paypal invoice (if you're paying via check/m.o., I'll also send you an
      adjusted invoice). The 20% does not include USPS shipping.

      So yeah - 20% OFF ALL YARN & FIBER until Friday at 5 pm for the email list
      subscribers. Pretty sweet deal, huh?

      Anyway, another update is on the way (mid-August), but for now, help me
      clear out some of this inventory while you stock up for Fall/Winter!

      Thanks again for everything, folks.

      Enjoy the sale!
      - Michelle

      www.funwithyarn.com