Sorry

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
      Sorry I didn't make the meet up Saturday, but I was in the hospital, I suffered a heart attack on Thursday and went to the hospital on Friday. I am home and am very lucky since it was a mild heart attack. Long story and will discuss when I see you again. So hope to see you the 3rd.

      Patsy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006

        Sorry to hear about that, but glad to hear you’re feeling better.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
          Re: [lincolnknitters] Sorry Hope you are feeling better, Patsy.

          Take care. Maybe buy some of your favorite yarn to pamper yourself.

          Julie

          Sorry I didn't make the meet up Saturday, but I was in the hospital, I suffered a heart attack on Thursday and went to the hospital on Friday. I am home and am very lucky since it was a mild heart attack. Long story and will discuss when I see you again. So hope to see you the 3rd.

          Patsy

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS