Re: [lincolnknitters] Book Reviews---new feature of TKGA meetings!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2007
      Next month is fine with me.
      Christy

      Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:
      Wonderful!  How fitting for you!!  Choose a month, beginning with next month, that you'd like to do it.

      On 7/22/07, Christy Nelson < sra_nelson@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I would love to review a book sometime.

      How about Charmed Knits?  It is the Harry Potter themed book put together by Alison Hansel of the blue blog.

      Christy

      Liz Andes Bracken < eabracken@gmail. com> wrote:
      We would like to try adding book reviews to our TKGA meetings.  And we are looking for volunteers for the rest of the year.  The book can be one of the reviewer's choice and does not need to be something recently published or even purchased.  You may borrow one from the library or pick one from your own collection.  The review doesn't need to be anything too elaborate--- this isn't high school English class!  Just tell us what you like (or don't like) about it and if you've done any projects from the book, you can also add show and tell.

      Any volunteers?