TKGA Meeting, 7/21/2007, 12:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2007
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday July 21, 2007
      Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Colony Apartments Clubhouse

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
        I'll be stopping by tomorrow, but I won't be staying. The plan is to
        catch Harry Potter in the theater, and David doesn't want to sit
        around waiting. So, I'll see you ladies tomorrow, even if it is briefly.

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com,