RE: [lincolnknitters] B&N

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006

      It worked pretty well. It was busy, but we were able to get a table and chairs together. We decided to meet there again next time (February 4th at 3:00) and then possibly the time after that we will try another location.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2006

        Thank you to Mary Pat for inviting me to join this group!  I will put Feb. 4 on my calendar and hope to see you then.---Liz

        p.s.  The Art Garfunkel concert in Omaha was wonderful!!