Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA /Lincoln Knitters July meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13 9:26 AM
      I'll bring a dessert.

      Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 5:54 AM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] TKGA /Lincoln Knitters July meeting

      TKGA / Lincoln Knitters
      July 21, 2007
      12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
      at The Colony Apartments Clubhouse

      Visitors welcome!  We love to meet new knitters!

      Program
      Learn to Cable
      presented by Tana and Liz

      For those who will be learning to cable for the first time, please have several "live" (still on the needles) swatches in stockinette (with garter stitch borders if desired) approximately 2" long and 4" wide using a medium weight (size 6, 7 or 8 needle) yarn.  You will also need a cable needle or a dpn needle to do the cables.

      Salads for Lunch
      Please sign up to bring either
      a salad (4-5 people),
      bread or rolls (1-2 people) or
      dessert (1-2 people)
      and bring a beverage of your choice.
      Plates, napkins and flatware will be provided.

      If you are a first time visitor, just come and have lunch as a guest!

      Questions?
      Email Liz or post to this group.

    • Lauren Durban
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 13 2:37 PM
        I'll bring a dessert too! Brownies, maybe?
        Lauren

        Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
        I'll bring a dessert.

        Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 5:54 AM

[...]

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 14 11:00 AM
            I will be on the road home from Minnesota so will miss yet another meeting.
            Joanne

            Lauren Durban <laurendurban@...> wrote:
            I'll bring a dessert too! Brownies, maybe?
            Lauren

            Mary Pat Miller <marypat@inebraska. com> wrote:
            I'll bring a dessert.