Updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
      Well Shawn has told me that Touche in Omaha will most likely not be the location of new yarn shop due to some problems with the building; however, they might open some place else or there if the building is fixed.

      Also, Liz after looking at both the bag at Threads and the Knitter's magazines says they were constructed differently.

      We had a great time at Amy's luncheon and missed everyone who was unable to attend.

      Mary Pat

    • Lauren Durban
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
        I created a new album to post the picture of all of the beautiful gifts created for the Bacon Bit!

        Thanks everyone for a fun time!
        Lauren

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
          Thanks for posting those pics, Lauren!

          I want to thank everyone that was able to join us (and Julie too!) for
          their generosity and well wishes. I absolutely loved everything!

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban