New Brown Sheep yarn

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 5:15 PM
      Those who knitted today at Wilderness Perk got to see the sample of Serendipity Tweed that Elise at Flying Fingers sent to me as a preview.  Look at all the colors it comes in!!  I'm very excited.

      http://brownsheep.com/st.htm

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 8:56 PM
        Oooh, I'm loving quite a few of them!

        You're such an enabler, Liz. I'm going to have to start saving my
        pennies now.

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"