Mitered Square felted purse

  • Barbara McCall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 4:08 PM
      I stopped by Threads today. They have a felted bag (purse) made from
      mitered squares using Brown Sheep yarn. Threads is selling the purse
      for $55. Someone made it on consignment. There is no pattern.
      But....do we need a pattern?? This purse is worth seeing. It is IMHO
      beautiful!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 6:50 AM

        Maybe it is the felted bag  in an issue of "Knitters",  It is also in 'Knitters" bag book.  It is knitted in Enterlac and I believe that Shawn taught several classes based on it.  At camp several years ago Mimi was making one - her's didn't turn out because one of the Brown Sheep light yellow colors didn't felt.