RE: [lincolnknitters] B&N

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2006

      I’m planning to be there.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Julie Kundhi
      Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:06 PM
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] B&N

      I'm planning on being there, too.

      Julie

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006
        Hope all of you knitters had a great time knitting at B&N. I had planned to attend, until Wednesday, when I came down with the flu. Today (Sunday) is the first day I have gotten up and gotten dressed. Maybe next time!
        How was Barnes & Noble for a meeting site?
        Joanne

        I’m planning to be there.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006

          It worked pretty well. It was busy, but we were able to get a table and chairs together. We decided to meet there again next time (February 4th at 3:00) and then possibly the time after that we will try another location.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2006

            Thank you to Mary Pat for inviting me to join this group!  I will put Feb. 4 on my calendar and hope to see you then.---Liz

            p.s.  The Art Garfunkel concert in Omaha was wonderful!!