Re: Ruth's Sweater

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2007
      Ok, sounds like everyone has pretty much found their own avenue for
      purchasing the yarn. I'll wait to hear back from Barbara before I
      submit my order since she emailed me separately.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@...> wrote:

      > OK - after all of that I did some web searching and found that
      Threadbear http://www.threadbearfiberarts.com/calendar/index.php is
      getting it in sometime in July. I went ahead and placed a pre-order
      with them for 500 - 600 grams in EQ, that is the rainbow color.

      > By July will be back from camp where we are doing fair isle so sure
      be on firmer ground with this technique. Also, have already decided
      that will not do the buttonholes but will put on silver clasps. Here
      is a BLOG that mentions trouble with the buttonholes

      http://brenda.typepad.com/kaunikal/.