B&N

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2006
      There haven't been a lot of post for today's meeting. I will be there
      and so will Mary Ellen.

      I have also invited two other people who have not been there before.

      Hope to see you all later.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2006
        I'm planning on being there, too.

        Julie

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2006

          I’m planning to be there.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006
            Hope all of you knitters had a great time knitting at B&N. I had planned to attend, until Wednesday, when I came down with the flu. Today (Sunday) is the first day I have gotten up and gotten dressed. Maybe next time!
            How was Barnes & Noble for a meeting site?
            Joanne

            I’m planning to be there.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 22, 2006

              It worked pretty well. It was busy, but we were able to get a table and chairs together. We decided to meet there again next time (February 4th at 3:00) and then possibly the time after that we will try another location.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 23, 2006

                Thank you to Mary Pat for inviting me to join this group!  I will put Feb. 4 on my calendar and hope to see you then.---Liz

                p.s.  The Art Garfunkel concert in Omaha was wonderful!!