Re: [lincolnknitters] Another new member!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 11, 2007
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Another new member! Welcome, Rita!

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 11, 2007
        Welcome to Rita and all the other new members.  I hope you have this Saturday on your calendars.

        If anyone has chart questions or an interesting chart - please bring the to Saturday's meeting.

        mp

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 12, 2007
          This is somewhat related-- As some of you know I was having
          difficulty at our WWKIP event with the heel chart on the socks that
          I'm working on. I asked Christy's opinion, and I was still having
          issues. After getting back home to check online for errata, I found
          that I have the latest version of the pattern, so something had to be
          amiss with whatever it was that I was doing. Anyway, to make a long
          story short, I figured out what I was doing wrong and have moved on.

          I'm also going to try to get Sandy to come this Saturday as she says
          that chart reading completely confuses her, and I think this would be
          a great program for her to be there for.

          Oh, while I'm going on and on, I do have a chart that I would like
          some of you to take a look at. I have no problems reading it,
          however, it's got a weird increase in it, and I'm not sure that I was
          doing it right (moths got to my sweater before I finished it so I
          scrapped the project for now).

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
          <marypat@...> wrote:

          > Welcome to Rita and all the other new members. I hope you have this
          Saturday on your calendars.

          > If anyone has chart questions or an interesting chart - please bring
          the to Saturday's meeting.

          > mp

        • hrwiley
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"
            <eabracken@...> wrote:

            > We have another new member! Rita Martinez works here at the Dental
            > College with me. Please welcome her to our group!

            Welcome Rita!

            - Heather
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 17, 2007

              Please welcome Susan Brinkman to Lincoln Knitters!

              Susan, this Saturday is the TKGA (guild) meeting from 12-3 at The Colony Apartments Clubhouse.  You are invited to come as a guest to see what it's all about!  We'll have salads for lunch (no need to bring anything---there will be plenty to eat) and the program (cables) will begin around 1:00.  There will be lots of time to knit and chat, too.

              Liz

            • Susan Brinkman
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 18, 2007
                I would love to attend on Saturday, however it will depend on my work
                schedule. Hope to meet you all then, of not I will plan on the next
                meeting.

                Susan Brinkman

                http://newlivehotmail.com