Re: [lincolnknitters] Attending Saturday??

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 10, 2007
      I'll be there.
      Christy

      Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
      I am going to be preparing hand-outs for the charted knitting class on Saturday.  I will prepare extra's but it would be helpful to me to know how appox. how many of you are planning to attend.

      If you could let me know by Tuesday morning I would really appreciate it.

      Thank you,

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 10, 2007
        I will not be there--grandson Austin's 2nd birthday and Father's Day celebration are scheduled for noon at my house!
        Sorry to miss a meeting again.
        Joanne

        Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
        I am going to be preparing hand-outs for the charted knitting class on Saturday.  I will prepare extra's but it would be helpful to me to know how appox. how many of you are planning to attend.

        If you could let me know by Tuesday morning I would really appreciate it.

        Thank you,

        in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Tana Pageler
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 11, 2007
          At this point I have every intention of being there. How is that for committment?

          Tana

          On 6/11/07, Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@...> wrote:
          At this point, I have every intention of being there. (How's that for committment?)

          Tana

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 12, 2007
            I'll be there and I plan on bringing mocha cheesecake squares for
            everyone!

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
            <marypat@...> wrote:

            > I am going to be preparing hand-outs for the charted knitting class
            on Saturday. I will prepare extra's but it would be helpful to me to
            know how appox. how many of you are planning to attend.

            > If you could let me know by Tuesday morning I would really
            appreciate it.

            > Thank you,
            > Mary Pat

          • Barbara McCall
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
              I will attend. What should I bring?
            • Shawn
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
                I just re-read this post. If everything goes well, I will be there. I
                just joined TKGA this week. :-)

                Happy Knitting,
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
                  All you need is a sandwich and a drink for yourself this month.  If you'd like to bring something for dessert, we'll certainly gobble it up.  But you don't have to bring more than that.