Re: Amy's "Bacon Bit"

  • cali0106
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
      Thanks. I really *should* have looked at the photo gallery before I
      asked. My sincere apologies to the group.

      My favorite baby sweater is a simple top-down raglan. Here is a
      favorite baby sock:
      http://www.socknitters.com/PATTERNS/bluebaby.htm

      Looking forward to meeting & KIPping with you tomrrow.
      Anne
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
        We had a BSS - KAL.

        You can check out the pictures in our yahoogroup.