Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Amy's "Bacon Bit"

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
      I've been doing a lot of the Mason Dixon Baby Bibs O' Love and really like
      them. I got the MD pack from Peaches and Cream and really love the colors.

      http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/mason_dixon_prepack_kit.htm

      j.

      > Sorry I cannot attend an early event on July 7th. DD and I are doing
      > a LUX art class that day. We do plan to attend the 'Perk' meeting
      > afterward.
      >
      > Speaking of babies, has this group done the EZ's baby surprise? There
      > is a KnitBabySurprise Yahoo group...
      >
      > Is(are) there group favorite(s) for baby sweater, hat, bootie, sock
      > pattern(s)? I have a few favorites, but would really like to see what
      > the group likes.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Anne
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • cali0106
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
        Thanks. I really *should* have looked at the photo gallery before I
        asked. My sincere apologies to the group.

        My favorite baby sweater is a simple top-down raglan. Here is a
        favorite baby sock:
        http://www.socknitters.com/PATTERNS/bluebaby.htm

        Looking forward to meeting & KIPping with you tomrrow.
        Anne
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8, 2007
          We had a BSS - KAL.

          You can check out the pictures in our yahoogroup.