Re: [lincolnknitters] Saturday Meet Up - January 21

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hello Knitters,
      I have not been to a meet-up since Oct. 2004--I think it was the first time the group met at the Mill on South 48th. I have been following along with the discussion about where to meet on Jan. 21st, and I am hoping to finally make it. All of the new places suggested sound good to me, too. Hope to be able to make it on the 21st.
      Joanne

      Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:
      Maybe if we get there and B&N  is busy and we wait until we know everyone is going to come then we could head over to Wilderness Perk.

      Patsy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
        Joanne,

        I don't think I remember you. I started in the spring of that year I think. It has been hard to meet at times. We still meet on the first Saturday of the month to, so getting together twice a month is fun.

        Hope to see you the 21st.

        Patsy