New Member Information

  • kcbjd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hi, my name is Kelli Cummins-Brown and I am a new member. I have been
      doing needlework of some kind for a long time and learned to knit in
      2000 at Threads. I picked it up again over a year ago and have
      enjoyed working on projects ever since. I work full time and have an
      8 month old daughter and a husband of 7 years. I live by Wahoo.
      Between commuting and having a little one, I doubt I'll be able to
      participate in many activities right now, but I hope to squeeze one in
      every once in a while.

      I am excited about having a "chat" group to bounce ideas, send
      questions to and hopefully participate in some knitting.
      Kelli