W.W.K.I.P.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Here is are article related to the event.

      mp
    • hrwiley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        Hello all,

        Sorry I have been 'lost' and unable to make it to meetings. Work has
        been a lot of traveling. I will be at "spot 126" at the Haymarket at
        about 7:30am sharp on Saturday morning, along with my chair, some
        flyers, my still unfinished socks, spare needles, and yarn for teaching
        newbies!

        I close on my house tomorrow afternoon as well, FINALLY. This is going
        to be a great week!

        Heather from Massachusetts