W.W.K.I.P. Day

    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2007
      I received the following from Heather.
      I did paper O Street and Haymarket with the Lincoln Knitters flyers and hopefully there will be a good turnout.  See you soon!

      Liz - thanks for the card table - I think a larger table would take up too much room.  We'll want as much space as possible for our chairs.

      Julie - e-mail me a flyer and I'll print a few; also could take some to photo-copy because that is cheaper than printer ink.

      Hope the weather is good - it has been a rainy spring.  Is the drought over?

      mp

      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2007
        Re: [lincolnknitters] W.W.K.I.P. Day Attached is the flyer.

        I also wanted to mention that even though we paid for the spot with guild dues, you DO NOT HAVE TO BE A GUILD MEMBER TO COME.

        In fact, we'd want to see all the knitters we can! Bring a knitting friend! (Just make sure your friend brings his or her own chair. ;)

        Julie

        I received the following from Heather.
        I did paper O Street and Haymarket with the Lincoln Knitters flyers and hopefully there will be a good turnout.  See you soon!

        Liz - thanks for the card table - I think a larger table would take up too much room.  We'll want as much space as possible for our chairs.

        Julie - e-mail me a flyer and I'll print a few; also could take some to photo-copy because that is cheaper than printer ink.

        Hope the weather is good - it has been a rainy spring.  Is the drought over?

        mp

      • Anne Hansen
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2007
          Hi, I'm a new member of this group.  I saw the group's postcard on the bulletin board outside Paint Yourself Silly.  I am a member of a non-related lincoln knitting group and also told those pals of the WWKIP day.  Hopefully a few of us can come and we can meet.

          I did a cafepress shirt "I knit in public" order yesterday, hopefully the shirts will get here in time.

          If anyone wants to e-mail me the flier, I'd volunteer to make a pile of copies to distribute on the 9th.  I don't see the attachment available in the group files, but perhaps I've missed it.

          Anne Hansen
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2007
            I have replied directly to Ann.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2007
              Re: [lincolnknitters] Re:W.W.K.I.P. Day I don't know why I never uploaded the flyer into the group files. Kind of silly of me. It's there now.

              Julie