W.W.K.I.P. Day - June 9th - 8 a.m. to noon

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2007
      W.W.K.I.P. Day - June 9th - 8 a.m. to noon Hi all,

      Attached is a map showing our spot at the Farmers' Market. Thanks to Mary Pat for coordinating this with the Haymarket folks. The $25 fee was paid with our dues.

      Please remember to bring a chair!

      We're looking for a few volunteers to help out with some small things.

      Tent: I was planning to bring one from Tarun's car club, but they have an event that weekend. I have one more lead. Anyone else out there have a tent they can bring?

      Table: Liz offered to bring a card table so we can at least have something for a sign and our flyers. Does anyone have a bigger table? If not, then the card table it is.

      Sign: I am going to bring a sign with our logo.

      Flyers: Could everyone who is planning to attend print off some flyers? They are less expensive than the business cards, and if we all bring a few, I think we should be covered.

      Cafepress Gear: If you were planning to order something to wear, you should probably do so in the next few days!

      Food and Drink: Everyone is on their own.

      Rain: If it rains, I thought Plan B might be to relocate to The Mill. Does that work for everyone?

      I think that is it. Please let me know if you have any questions, a tent or a table.

      This is going to be fun!

      Julie

      p.s. Lots of knitters around the world are participating in this. Cool! www.wwkipday.com