Re: Meeting in Omaha

    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2007
      As much as I would love a shopping trip to Omaha, I'm going to have to
      pass on this one. I've just got too much stuff that needs to get done
      around the house, and my pre-baby time is running out quickly!! I'm
      starting to nest already as I fear that I won't get everything done
      and the little guy will come early.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@...> wrote:

      > We received the following from the Omaha Guild.
      >
      > At the present time I know of three people that are going. Christy
      has room in her car and has offered to drive. Please let me know if
      you want to go.