Meeting in Omaha

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2007
      We received the following from the Omaha Guild.

      At the present time I know of three people that are going.  Christy has room in her car and has offered to drive.  Please let me know if you want to go.

      Mary Pat

      Hi Lincoln Knitters,

      We are looking forward to you visit.  My May is very
      hectic and I had planned to present an introduction to
      mosaic knitting but I was off a week and have prior
      commitments. I will be out of town.  Rachel will
      present a teddy bear pattern so bring a spare skein
      and some needles and join us.  I will send specifics
      of what will be needed.

      We have some Hokey squares for your collection.

      Happy stitches,
      Karen Bednarz

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2007
        I am still planning to go and to ride with Tana--she needs to give me directions to her house, and the time to be there.
        thanks,
        Joanne

        Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
        We received the following from the Omaha Guild.

        At the present time I know of three people that are going.  Christy has room in her car and has offered to drive.  Please let me know if you want to go.

        Mary Pat

        Hi Lincoln Knitters,

        We are looking forward to you visit.  My May is very
        hectic and I had planned to present an introduction to
        mosaic knitting but I was off a week and have prior
        commitments. I will be out of town.  Rachel will
        present a teddy bear pattern so bring a spare skein
        and some needles and join us.  I will send specifics
        of what will be needed.

        We have some Hokey squares for your collection.

        Happy stitches,
        Karen Bednarz

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2007

          Where exactly is it, and what time do we need to be there? I think a previous message said which library, but I have no idea where that library is. And I’m thinking it was from 11 to 2, no?

          From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joanne Ne

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2007
            As much as I would love a shopping trip to Omaha, I'm going to have to
            pass on this one. I've just got too much stuff that needs to get done
            around the house, and my pre-baby time is running out quickly!! I'm
            starting to nest already as I fear that I won't get everything done
            and the little guy will come early.

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"