Other Places

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Tana,

      Another place that I have been to is called Nu Vibe. It is located on 4131 Pioneers Woods Drive. It is off of Pioneers & 70th. There is a U-Stop gas station and it is right across from it. I have been in there a few times and it is nice and clean and light. Didn't sit down, so don't know about the chairs. Just something to think about.

      Not happy with the Mill either, to much eye strain trying to see.

      Hope to see you the 21st.

      Patsy