cafepress items

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2007
      cafepress items Hi all,

      I've added a bunch of stuff to the cafepress.com store, including colored shirts for Amy, a v-neck shirt for Christy, and a mousepad for Liz. I also put together some baby/kid stuff, notecards and a hat.

      http://www.cafepress.com/lincolnknitters

      Enjoy!

      Julie

      p.s. Christy asked if proceeds from these items go to LincolnKnitters. Just to let everyone know, all of the items are listed at base cost. There is no mark-up.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2007
        Ooohhh, I'll have to go back and check out the new colors. Thanks, Julie!

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I've added a bunch of stuff to the cafepress.com store, including
        colored
        > shirts for Amy, a v-neck shirt for Christy, and a mousepad for Liz.
        I also
        > put together some baby/kid stuff, notecards and a hat.
        >
        > http://www.cafepress.com/lincolnknitters
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > Julie
        >
        > p.s. Christy asked if proceeds from these items go to
        LincolnKnitters. Just
        > to let everyone know, all of the items are listed at base cost.
        There is no
        > mark-up.

      • BinkyMokka
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2007
          Cool things...I am such a sucker for these!