Friday Happy Hour and Knitting

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 8:21 PM
      Friday Happy Hour and Knitting Hello LincolnKnitters!

      A few weeks ago Heather asked if we ever get together, drink wine and knit. Well, I thought maybe we should. It's short notice, but I bought some snacks and a bottle of cabernet and I'm having happy hour knitting this Friday at my house. It's supposed to be nice out and we can sit on the deck. Anyone who is interested, email me directly for info. Feel free to bring any other snacks or beverages. (Christy: BYODP.)

      Does 6-ish sound like a good time to start?

      Hope to see you Friday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25 8:31 PM
        It sounds wonderful, but I'm going to have to bow out this time
        around. We're taking care of our niece this weekend, and since she's
        quite the handful, I'm not going to leave David at her mercy any
        longer than I have to.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26 4:28 AM
          If I could make it I would definitely BMYODP (ha ha) but alas, this Friday doesn't work out for me.  Have fun!
          Christy

          Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
          Hello LincolnKnitters!

          A few weeks ago Heather asked if we ever get together, drink wine and knit. Well, I thought maybe we should. It's short notice, but I bought some snacks and a bottle of cabernet and I'm having happy hour knitting this Friday at my house. It's supposed to be nice out and we can sit on the deck. Anyone who is interested, email me directly for info. Feel free to bring any other snacks or beverages. (Christy: BYODP.)

          Does 6-ish sound like a good time to start?

          Hope to see you Friday!

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • michelle laframboise
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27 3:44 PM
            Julie,

            What a great idea, Thanks for asking. Sorry I will not be able to join
            you all, Hope you enjoy the evening,

            Michelle LaFramboise.
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 27 4:14 PM
              maybe next time. have a great weekend!