UP COMING EVENTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 1:39 PM
      Just wanted to bring everyone up to date on what we have planned in the near future for our knitting groups;  more specific information and will follow.

      MAY 19

      For our May 19th Guild Meeting we will be joining the Omaha Guild in Omaha (we are unable to use the clubhouse in May so a road trip was a good solution). The theme of their meeting will be a program presented by Karen on mosaic knitting.  Also, we should think about bringing food for their covered dish.  The meeting is from 11:00 to 2:00.   I really enjoyed having them at them our meeting this month.

      Please let me know (you can use my private e-mail address) if will be planning to attend.  It is likely we will want to car pool and we will need a meeting place.  Here is some information at I would like by May 12.

      1) If you are planning to attend.

      2) If you are willing to use your car to drive yourself and others (how many does your car hold).  GAS MONEY should be contributed by the riders.

      3) Would you like to stop at the Omaha shops after the meeting.  The first stop needs to be Personal Threads (they close at 3:00 on Saturday).
          The other stop to consider is String of Purls.

      If you have other ideas for this outing please let me know.

      JULY 7th

      Amy has said that is expecting a baby boy in August.  We would like to celebrate this by having lunch before our Saturday Wilderness Perk meeting.  The plan will be to go to Wilderness Ridge Restaurant at 1:00 and meet up with the others than are unable to attend the lunch at Wilderness Perk at 3:00.  This has become a LincolnKnitters tradition for our new mothers - look through some of the pictures on our site.

      Mark you calendars!!!!