Re: [lincolnknitters] CafePress Stuff

  • Lauren Durban
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
      I got my bag. The proof is attatched. :)

      Lauren Durban <laurendurban@...> wrote:
      I think I ordered my stuff a day or 2 after you, so I should probably just be patient. I ordered a tote bag. Thanks!

      Mary Pat Miller <marypat@inebraska. com> wrote:
      Lauren, I got my things Monday.  I ordered them on April 3rd; so it took about a week.  The cup is really adorable.  What did you order?

      mp

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2007

        Wow! That’s a nice bag! Great smile too!