Re: [lincolnknitters] CafePress Stuff

  • Lauren Durban
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
      I think I ordered my stuff a day or 2 after you, so I should probably just be patient. I ordered a tote bag. Thanks!

      Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
      Lauren, I got my things Monday.  I ordered them on April 3rd; so it took about a week.  The cup is really adorable.  What did you order?

      mp

      Has anybody received the stuff you ordered from cafepress yet? I still haven't, and when I try to track my order it says the information is unavilable. Just wondering if anybody else has had better luck!

      Need Mail bonding?

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...

    • Lauren Durban
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
        I got my bag. The proof is attatched. :)

        Mary Pat Miller <marypat@inebraska. com> wrote:
        Lauren, I got my things Monday.  I ordered them on April 3rd; so it took about a week.  The cup is really adorable.  What did you order?

        mp

        Has anybody received the stuff you ordered from cafepress yet? I still haven't, and when I try to track my order it says the information is unavilable. Just wondering if anybody else has had better luck!

        Need Mail bonding?

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
        to find your fit.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2007

          Wow! That’s a nice bag! Great smile too!