Dining out for life Tues, April 17th

  • Mon Ami
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
      Would anyone be interested in Billy's Restaurant 1301 H Street for dinner?
      It is in a funky historic home with what looks like a great menu!

      http://www.billysrestaurant.com/

      Heather

      Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
      payment
      http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
          So sorry for clogging up the knitting site with this! Please email me
          at hrwiley@... if interested in dining at Billy's for 'Dining out
          for Life" on Tuesday night!

          Heather
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
            This sounds good!  Have you checked out the Green Gateau?  I think you would like that too.