Re: Sock Needle Holder - Amy's Request

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      Thanks for researching this, MP. I'll have to contact them to see if
      I can still get one. If not, I'll just drool all over Julie's.
      (Or... Maybe during our WWKIP day while we're all out at the Farmer's
      Market, I can "borrow" Julie's to show one of the ump-teen different
      wood workers that sell their goods and have someone replicate it.)

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"

      http://www.autumnhousefarm.com/.

      > I just checked their site and they no longer list it; however, you
      might try calling them and see if they are still making them. This is
      a very small operation and it took some time for me to get mine.