Re: cafepress.com

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
      Does that mean we will be seeing you again on Saturday?

      I'm so happy that you're sticking with it (and that you're excited
      enough about it to buy a tote for your projects!)-- welcome to the
      dark side.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban
      <laurendurban@...> wrote:

      > I just ordered a Lincoln Knitters tote bag! I'm so excited! I'm also
      excited to have enough projects going to need a tote bag. I feel like
      buying the bag makes me now officially a knitter. :)

      > Joanne Neeley <joanne_neeley@...> wrote: Great job, Julie.
      I had never heard of cafe.press--what a wonderful concept.

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu