First Saturday Meeting, 4/7/2007, 3:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: First Saturday Meeting

      Date: Saturday April 7, 2007
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
      Location: Wilderness Perk, 1501 Pine Lake Road

    • Lauren Durban
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2007
        At Wilderness Perk on Saturday, I said that Dine Out For Life (the day when local restaurants donate a portion of their profits to the Nebraska Aids Project) was this Tuesday the 10th. It's actually NEXT Tuesday, the 17th. You can get all the details and a list of restaurants participating at www.nap.org.

        Have a great week, everyone!

        The fish are biting.
      • Lauren Durban
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
          Has anybody received the stuff you ordered from cafepress yet? I still haven't, and when I try to track my order it says the information is unavilable. Just wondering if anybody else has had better luck!

          Need Mail bonding?
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
            Mine came yesterday and I think Mary Pat's came on Monday.  Strange that you can't track it.

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
              I think I ordered my stuff a day or 2 after you, so I should probably just be patient. I ordered a tote bag. Thanks!

              Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
              Lauren, I got my things Monday.  I ordered them on April 3rd; so it took about a week.  The cup is really adorable.  What did you order?

              mp

              Has anybody received the stuff you ordered from cafepress yet? I still haven't, and when I try to track my order it says the information is unavilable. Just wondering if anybody else has had better luck!

              Need Mail bonding?

              Bored stiff? Loosen up...

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 11, 2007
                Lauren, I got my things Monday.  I ordered them on April 3rd; so it took about a week.  The cup is really adorable.  What did you order?

                mp

                Has anybody received the stuff you ordered from cafepress yet? I still haven't, and when I try to track my order it says the information is unavilable. Just wondering if anybody else has had better luck!

                Need Mail bonding?

              • Lauren Durban

                  Has anybody received the stuff you ordered from cafepress yet? I still haven't, and when I try to track my order it says the information is unavilable. Just wondering if anybody else has had better luck!

                  Need Mail bonding?

                  in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
                  to find your fit.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 12, 2007

                    Wow! That’s a nice bag! Great smile too!