Re: Welcome!

  • mandolynday
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi! Sorry to take so long with my intro. My name is Mandy & I live in
      Lincoln. I've been knitting since I was a preteen. Somehow, my
      left-handed sister managed to teach me right-handed knitting. I
      must've knitted dozens of little sleeveless sweaters for my troll
      dolls! 8-)

      I've laid aside my knitting projects for a few months. I did so much
      gift knitting this winter that I needed a break. It's time to start
      again - the needles are wailing my name.

      Thanks for letting me join & I'll try to make it to one of the
      up-coming meetings. I'm glad to have found such a busy & involved
      knitting group in Lincoln.

      Mandy