Re: [lincolnknitters] cafepress.com

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2007
      Julie - thanks for staying on top of this.

      mp
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2007
        Great job, Julie. I had never heard of cafe.press--what a wonderful concept.
        Joanne

        Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
        Julie - thanks for staying on top of this.

        mp
        I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

        Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

        Thanks,

        Julie

        > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
        >
        > Love it all!
        > Christy
        >
        > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
        >>

        >>  Hi all,
        >>
        >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
        >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
        >>
        >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
        >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
        >>
        >> http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true
        >>
        >> Thanks!
        >>
        >> Julie
        >>

        > Never miss an email again!
        > Yahoo! Toolbar
        > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
        > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
        > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49937/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
        > res/mail/>

      • Lauren Durban

          I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

          Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

          Thanks,

          Julie

          > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
          >
          > Love it all!
          > Christy
          >
          > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
          >>

          >>  Hi all,
          >>
          >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
          >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
          >>
          >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
          >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
          >>
          >> http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true
          >>
          >> Thanks!
          >>
          >> Julie
          >>

          > Never miss an email again!
          > Yahoo! Toolbar
          > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
          > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
          > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49937/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
          > res/mail/>

          The fish are biting.

            I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

            Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

            Thanks,

            Julie

            > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
            >
            > Love it all!
            > Christy
            >
            > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
            >>

            >>  Hi all,
            >>
            >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
            >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
            >>
            >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
            >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
            >>
            >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall=true
            >>
            >> Thanks!
            >>
            >> Julie
            >>

            > Never miss an email again!
            > Yahoo! Toolbar
            > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu
            > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
            > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu
            > res/mail/>

            The fish are biting.

              I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

              Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

              Thanks,

              Julie

              > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
              >
              > Love it all!
              > Christy
              >
              > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
              >>

              >>  Hi all,
              >>
              >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
              >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
              >>
              >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
              >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
              >>
              >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall= true
              >>
              >> Thanks!
              >>
              >> Julie
              >>

              > Never miss an email again!
              > Yahoo! Toolbar
              > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
              > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
              > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
              > res/mail/>

              The fish are biting.

              Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            • Lauren Durban

                I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                Thanks,

                Julie

                > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                >
                > Love it all!
                > Christy
                >
                > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
                >>

                >>  Hi all,
                >>
                >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                >>
                >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                >>
                >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall= true
                >>
                >> Thanks!
                >>
                >> Julie
                >>

                > Never miss an email again!
                > Yahoo! Toolbar
                > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                > res/mail/>

                The fish are biting.

                Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                Get your own web address.

                always stay connected to friends.

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
                  Does that mean we will be seeing you again on Saturday?

                  I'm so happy that you're sticking with it (and that you're excited
                  enough about it to buy a tote for your projects!)-- welcome to the
                  dark side.

                  --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban