Re: [lincolnknitters] business cards and cafepress.com

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1 3:28 PM
      Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts

      Love it all!
      Christy

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.

      Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.

      http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true

      Thanks!

      Julie

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3 6:01 PM
        Re: [lincolnknitters] cafepress.com Our store is up!

        http://www.cafepress.com/lincolnknitters

        I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

        Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

        Thanks,

        Julie

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3 8:25 PM
          Julie - thanks for staying on top of this.

          mp

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4 10:03 AM
            Great job, Julie. I had never heard of cafe.press--what a wonderful concept.
            Joanne

            Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
            Julie - thanks for staying on top of this.

            mp
            I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

            Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

            Thanks,

            Julie

            > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
            >
            > Love it all!
            > Christy
            >
            > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
            >>

            >>  Hi all,
            >>
            >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
            >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
            >>
            >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
            >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
            >>
            >> http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true
            >>
            >> Thanks!
            >>
            >> Julie
            >>

            > Never miss an email again!
            > Yahoo! Toolbar
            > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
            > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
            > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49937/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
            > res/mail/>

          • Lauren Durban

              I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

              Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

              Thanks,

              Julie

              > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
              >
              > Love it all!
              > Christy
              >
              > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
              >>

              >>  Hi all,
              >>
              >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
              >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
              >>
              >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
              >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
              >>
              >> http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true
              >>
              >> Thanks!
              >>
              >> Julie
              >>

              > Never miss an email again!
              > Yahoo! Toolbar
              > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
              > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
              > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49937/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
              > res/mail/>

              The fish are biting.

                I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                Thanks,

                Julie

                > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                >
                > Love it all!
                > Christy
                >
                > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
                >>

                >>  Hi all,
                >>
                >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                >>
                >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                >>
                >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall=true
                >>
                >> Thanks!
                >>
                >> Julie
                >>

                > Never miss an email again!
                > Yahoo! Toolbar
                > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu
                > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu
                > res/mail/>

                The fish are biting.

                  I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                  Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                  Thanks,

                  Julie

                  > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                  >
                  > Love it all!
                  > Christy
                  >
                  > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
                  >>

                  >>  Hi all,
                  >>
                  >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                  >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                  >>
                  >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                  >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                  >>
                  >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall= true
                  >>
                  >> Thanks!
                  >>
                  >> Julie
                  >>

                  > Never miss an email again!
                  > Yahoo! Toolbar
                  > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                  > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                  > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                  > res/mail/>

                  The fish are biting.

                  Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                • Lauren Durban

                    I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                    Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                    Thanks,

                    Julie

                    > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                    >
                    > Love it all!
                    > Christy
                    >
                    > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
                    >>

                    >>  Hi all,
                    >>
                    >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                    >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                    >>
                    >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                    >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                    >>
                    >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall= true
                    >>
                    >> Thanks!
                    >>
                    >> Julie
                    >>

                    > Never miss an email again!
                    > Yahoo! Toolbar
                    > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                    > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                    > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                    > res/mail/>

                    The fish are biting.

                    Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                    Get your own web address.

                    always stay connected to friends.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 5 7:42 PM
                      Does that mean we will be seeing you again on Saturday?

                      I'm so happy that you're sticking with it (and that you're excited
                      enough about it to buy a tote for your projects!)-- welcome to the
                      dark side.

                      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban