Re: [lincolnknitters] business cards and cafepress.com

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2007
      I'm still having left/right click issues and can't seem to get to the items on cafepress.  I think it would be great to have totes or shirts (or a mix) in time for WWKIPD at the Haymarket.

      On 4/1/07, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:

      Here are some things that I would be interested in:

      1) Tote,  2) Women's T-Shirt,  3) Sweatshirt or Hoodie,  4) Mug

      mp

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2007
        Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts

        Love it all!
        Christy

        Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.

        Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.

        http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true

        Thanks!

        Julie

        Never miss an email again!
        Yahoo! Toolbar

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2007
          Re: [lincolnknitters] cafepress.com Our store is up!

          http://www.cafepress.com/lincolnknitters

          I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

          Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

          Thanks,

          Julie

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2007
            Julie - thanks for staying on top of this.

            mp

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 4, 2007
              Great job, Julie. I had never heard of cafe.press--what a wonderful concept.
              Joanne

              Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
              Julie - thanks for staying on top of this.

              mp
              I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

              Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

              Thanks,

              Julie

              > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
              >
              > Love it all!
              > Christy
              >
              > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
              >>

              >>  Hi all,
              >>
              >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
              >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
              >>
              >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
              >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
              >>
              >> http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true
              >>
              >> Thanks!
              >>
              >> Julie
              >>

              > Never miss an email again!
              > Yahoo! Toolbar
              > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
              > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
              > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49937/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
              > res/mail/>

            • Lauren Durban

                I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                Thanks,

                Julie

                > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                >
                > Love it all!
                > Christy
                >
                > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
                >>

                >>  Hi all,
                >>
                >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                >>
                >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                >>
                >> http://www.cafepres s.com/cp/ customize/ ?viewall= true
                >>
                >> Thanks!
                >>
                >> Julie
                >>

                > Never miss an email again!
                > Yahoo! Toolbar
                > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49938/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                > <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=49937/ *http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                > res/mail/>

                The fish are biting.

                  I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                  Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                  Thanks,

                  Julie

                  > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                  >
                  > Love it all!
                  > Christy
                  >
                  > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
                  >>

                  >>  Hi all,
                  >>
                  >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                  >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                  >>
                  >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                  >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                  >>
                  >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall=true
                  >>
                  >> Thanks!
                  >>
                  >> Julie
                  >>

                  > Never miss an email again!
                  > Yahoo! Toolbar
                  > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu
                  > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                  > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu
                  > res/mail/>

                  The fish are biting.

                    I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                    Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                    Thanks,

                    Julie

                    > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                    >
                    > Love it all!
                    > Christy
                    >
                    > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
                    >>

                    >>  Hi all,
                    >>
                    >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                    >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                    >>
                    >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                    >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                    >>
                    >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall= true
                    >>
                    >> Thanks!
                    >>
                    >> Julie
                    >>

                    > Never miss an email again!
                    > Yahoo! Toolbar
                    > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                    > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                    > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                    > res/mail/>

                    The fish are biting.

                    Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                  • Lauren Durban

                      I think I got everything in there that liz, mp and christy had requested. Anything else?

                      Is everyone ok with the positioning of our logo on the items?

                      Thanks,

                      Julie

                      > Tote, messenger bag, bumper sticker, shirts
                      >
                      > Love it all!
                      > Christy
                      >
                      > Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com> wrote:
                      >>

                      >>  Hi all,
                      >>
                      >> Attached is our LincolnKnitters business card. I hope to have these printed
                      >> and ready to distribute at our next Saturday meeting.
                      >>
                      >> Next up is our cafepress swag. Please take a look at the following items and
                      >> send me let me know what you'd be interested in having with our logo.
                      >>
                      >> http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall= true
                      >>
                      >> Thanks!
                      >>
                      >> Julie
                      >>

                      > Never miss an email again!
                      > Yahoo! Toolbar
                      > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                      > res/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
                      > < http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/* http://tools.search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ featu
                      > res/mail/>

                      The fish are biting.

                      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                      Get your own web address.

                      always stay connected to friends.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
                        Does that mean we will be seeing you again on Saturday?

                        I'm so happy that you're sticking with it (and that you're excited
                        enough about it to buy a tote for your projects!)-- welcome to the
                        dark side.

                        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban