flyer and button

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      flyer and button Hi all,

      I've attached a flyer for the Lincoln Knitters that you can print and distribute as needed. Our W.W.K.I.P event is listed on here, so it would be great if we could get a bunch of these posted around town before June. (Mary Pat is taking a copy to Threads.)

      There are two flyers on one print out, so make sure to cut them in half before distributing. ;)

      Also, for the bloggers in our group, I've created a button if you want to put it on your website. It's attached.

      Thanks!