Re: [lincolnknitters] Parakeets

  • minibearlover@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007
      Hi Mary Pat,

      Thank you for asking around.  I'm going to see if Earl May still remembers her name.  Then if they don't, I will place an ad.

      Thank you,
      Sheila

      In a message dated 3/26/2007 8:48:54 AM Central Daylight Time, marypat@... writes:
      Sheila,

      I only know one person and Seward and she has not heard of a parakeet breeder.  She did suggest; however, that you could place an add in the "Seward County Independent" and she was certain that if anyone knew her they would contact you with how to get in touch with her.

      If the ad is placed today, Monday March 26th it would go in Wednesday's paper.

      Hope this helps.