Parakeets

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007
      Sheila,

      I only know one person and Seward and she has not heard of a parakeet breeder.  She did suggest; however, that you could place an add in the "Seward County Independent" and she was certain that if anyone knew her they would contact you with how to get in touch with her.

      If the ad is placed today, Monday March 26th it would go in Wednesday's paper.

      Hope this helps.
      Mary Pat

    • minibearlover@aol.com