Re: [lincolnknitters] Off-Topic: Anyone in Seward

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2007
      Sheila,
      I live in Seward, but I have not heard of this woman. I can ask around and will let you know if I find out.
      Joanne

      Sheila <minibearlover@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I was wondering if anyone in Seward knows the lady who raises parakeets
      & lovebirds? I bought one of her lovebirds 2 1/2 years ago from Earl
      May, here in Lincoln. She is my precious baby. I'm looking to get
      another one, but I don't know her name. Does anyone know who she is?

      Sheila
      Lincoln

    • minibearlover@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2007
        Joanne,

        Thank you.  I would really appreciate it.  I hope you can find her.  I did many searches on the internet, but I couldn't find anyone from Seward.  I think she raises them on a small scale.

        Thanks again,
        Sheila