Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: our logo!

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2007
      For what it's worth, Dave liked the second one, too!!!!  (So did I.  I liked all of them but the second one was my favorite.)

      On 3/17/07, Amy Bacon < amypurls@...> wrote:

      Waaahhhh!!! I knew there was a reason I should have the messages sent
      to my email (which I don't). I won't be able to see the logos until
      the meeting today! I'm all a-twitter with excitement after everyone
      has picked their favorite already!

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@...> wrote:

      > Hi Julie,
      >
      > Thanks for doing all this art work. I like the second design too.
      Christy, Heather I agree this would look neat on a T-Shirt or
      knitting tote - not so sure about the tattoo - I think 1 or 3 would be
      a better tattoo. I don't think I'll get a tattoo not that there is
      anything wrong with them! I also think that 2 would look good on the
      top of a flyer.

      > Something to consider - we got some mail from the Omaha group and it
      looks like they are using a "Husker Red" in their logo. So I think we
      need to decide if we want to use red too - or select another color.
      Heather if you don't know "Husker Red" yet it won't be long before you
      get it!

      > Mary Pat

      tomorrow. Liz, please add this to our agenda.

      > Once we pick a logo, I will get the business cards produced. (I
      can also do that flyer for Threads, Mary Pat.)