Saturday Knitting

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 17, 2005
      I have spoken to Mary Ellen and we are interested in knitting at 3:30
      this afternoo. So hopefully we will see some of you there.

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 17, 2005

        Sorry I didn’t make it. We got carried away with our holiday shopping…

        I have spoken to Mary Ellen and we are interested in knitting at 3:30
        this afternoo.  So hopefully we will see some of you there.

        Mary Pat

      • yashiecat
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
          It looks like the temperature will remain above freezing and the snow
          won't be accumlating today.

          Will anyone be going to knitting this afternoon? I am game but just
          wondered who else is planning to go.

          Thanks,
          Mary Pat
        • jgracier
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
            I'd like to go, if it doesn't snow too much. Are we at Wilderness
            Perk or B&N or somewhere else?
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
              I planning to go. We are at Wilderness Perk now.

              Julie

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
                I won't know if I'm going until the last minute.  We're being workhorses getting our house ready to move and if we're in a good groove, I won't leave.  Otherwise, I'll be there with one of my many projects to work on.
                Christy

                Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
                I planning to go. We are at Wilderness Perk now.

                Julie

                > I'd like to go, if it doesn't snow too much.  Are we at Wilderness
                > Perk or B&N or somewhere else?
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                Yahoo! Mail

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 12, 2007
                  Saturday Knitting Hi all,

                  Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?

                  Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack to share. I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.

                  Thanks!

                  Julie
                • hrwiley
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 13, 2007
                    I will make 1/2 recipe of oatmeal raisin cookies. This does not mean
                    someone is barred from bringing other cookies (please note I am
                    partial to peanut butter and chocolate chip - smile)

                    heather

                    --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

                    > Hi all,
                    >
                    > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
                    > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
                    >
                    > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                    to share.
                    > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                    >
                    > Thanks!
                    >
                    > Julie

                  • hrwiley
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                      Are we cancelling today due to weather?

                      Heather

                      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all,
                      >
                      > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
                      > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
                      >
                      > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                      to share.
                      > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                      >
                      > Thanks!
                      >
                      > Julie

                    • iheartginger
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "hrwiley" <nouveaux_amis@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                        >
                        > Heather
                        >

                        > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
                        wrote:

                        > > Hi all,
                        > >
                        > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
                        ornament
                        > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
                        treats?

                        > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                        > to share.
                        > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks!
                        > >
                        > > Julie

                      • iheartginger
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                          wrote:

                          > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                          >
                          > Heather
                          >

                          > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
                          wrote:

                          > > Hi all,
                          > >
                          > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
                          ornament
                          > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
                          treats?

                          > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                          > to share.
                          > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                          > >
                          > > Thanks!
                          > >
                          > > Julie
                          > >
                          >Hi, I was planning on coming. I bought plates, napkins, cups etc.
                          and some snacks. Cathy
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                            I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                            day. What about everyone else?

                            Julie

                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                              I'm planning on being there!

                              I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                              day. What about everyone else?

                              Julie

                              > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                              >
                              > Heather
                              >

                              > --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@... > wrote:
                              >>
                              >> Hi all,
                              >>
                              >> Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
                              >> exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
                              >>
                              >> Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                              > to share.
                              >> I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                              >>
                              >> Thanks!
                              >>
                              >> Julie
                              >>

                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • hrwiley
                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                                -Let me get my shovel out, I'll be there.

                                Heather