Re: Cast-On

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 10:20 AM
      I may be rethinking this. Ali has a birthday party until 3:00 at
      which time I might decide to come in to town. It all depends on what
      my JC Penneys card statement says my payment due date is ('cause I
      really think it's today! Oooops!)

      So, mark me down as a maybe.

      http://flor.freeservers.com:80/tips2.htm