Re: Cast-On

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      As much as I would love to be there tomorrow, I think I'm going to
      have to pass. The drive home from work today set my nerves on edge,
      so I think I'm going to avoid the interstate as much as possible until
      Monday morning.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"
      <eabracken@...> wrote:

      > I'll be there....who else will be there? Sounds like Mary Pat, Mary
      Ellen,
      > Julie, me......
      >
      > On 3/1/07, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > This winter we had a Guild meeting devoted to casting on. Here
      is a
      > > new one to me called the Italian Cast On. It is recommended as a good
      > > cast-on for 1 X 1 rib socks. http://flor.freeservers.com:80/tips2.htm
      > >
      > > Hope to see you all tomorrow at Wilderness Perk. As far as I know
      Mary

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
        I may be rethinking this. Ali has a birthday party until 3:00 at
        which time I might decide to come in to town. It all depends on what
        my JC Penneys card statement says my payment due date is ('cause I
        really think it's today! Oooops!)

        So, mark me down as a maybe.