RE: [lincolnknitters] Cast-On

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007

      Depends on the roads for me. If I lived in South Lincoln

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        As much as I would love to be there tomorrow, I think I'm going to
        have to pass. The drive home from work today set my nerves on edge,
        so I think I'm going to avoid the interstate as much as possible until
        Monday morning.

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"
        <eabracken@...> wrote:

        > I'll be there....who else will be there? Sounds like Mary Pat, Mary
        Ellen,
        > Julie, me......
        >
        > On 3/1/07, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > This winter we had a Guild meeting devoted to casting on. Here
        is a
        > > new one to me called the Italian Cast On. It is recommended as a good
        > > cast-on for 1 X 1 rib socks. http://flor.freeservers.com:80/tips2.htm
        > >
        > > Hope to see you all tomorrow at Wilderness Perk. As far as I know
        Mary

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
          I may be rethinking this. Ali has a birthday party until 3:00 at
          which time I might decide to come in to town. It all depends on what
          my JC Penneys card statement says my payment due date is ('cause I
          really think it's today! Oooops!)

          So, mark me down as a maybe.