brown sheep prices

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      brown sheep prices I got the Brown Sheep book from Sue yesterday and I'm brining it tomorrow. Attached is a copy of the price sheet. If you can't make the meeting and still want to get in on the group order, just email me what you want.

      There is no reason why you can't order directly from Sue at any time. She recommended a group order just to save on shipping costs. Her contact information is at the bottom of the price list.

      Also, I'll be bringing Mirabella tomorrow b/c Tarun is out of town. I may not be on time and might be a little distracted. Lauren is planning to come again and she needs some help with her dishcloth. Can someone reach out to her if I'm running late and help her out? Thanks!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        Sure! Dishcloths are within my repertoire of knitting skills!!  We'll look forward to seeing the little pumpkin.