First Saturday Meeting, 3/3/2007, 3:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: First Saturday Meeting

      Date: Saturday March 3, 2007
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
      Location: Wilderness Perk, 1501 Pine Lake Road

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        Well, I guess I'll be there after all since all my flights got canceled this morning to Massachusetts!

        Date: Saturday March 3, 2007
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
        Location: Wilderness Perk, 1501 Pine Lake Road

        Edit reminder options

          Date: Saturday March 3, 2007
          Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
          Location: Wilderness Perk, 1501 Pine Lake Road

          Edit reminder options

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time