Re: Knitting Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Re: Knitting Saturday Hi all,

      Mary Pat, can you bring a copy of the Baby Surprise Sweater for Anne Marie on Saturday? Sounds like we have another knitter for the KAL.

      Also, a question for everyone. I was going to respond to Anne Marie and tell her that I didn't notice an increase in spam after joining the yahoo group, but that got me thinking if anyone else has. Can you let me know?

      Don't forget: I am planning to bring the Brown Sheep Book for anyone who wants to get in on a group order.

      Thanks,

      Julie

      Dear Julie,

      Thanks so much for your message.  I am hoping to make it on March 3rd.

      I am somewhat technologically challenged, and I am a bit cautious about signing up for a Yahoo group without knowing for sure that my home computer has all it's security in place.  I worry about getting a lot of spam if I give Yahoo my e-mail address.  Maybe I am just paranoid!  It sure would be fun to participate.  Please tell me more about the Baby Sweater Surprise KAL.

      Anne Marie